THE RIGHTEOUS KNIGHTS OF O’ SHAUGHNESSY DAM GO OFF TO WAR (Like Christian Soldiers) AGAINST THE THEOCRATIC OVERLORDS OF ENVIRONMENTALISM THE RELIGION.
* * *
That religion crashes down, crushes the liberty and labors of all Men: crashes and crushes with its suffocating dogmas, the bondage of its rites and the theft of its blackened roped off holy places; its pack of inquisition wolves on the hunt for heresy and apostates, howling orders to its brigade of fagot gatherers for the burning fires.
Environmentalism the Religion unfurls its jihad, scorched earth banner “All the Experts Say”: the Great Lie forged in the Satanic Mills of its captive media, academia, foundations, and the bureaucratized state.
Christian Soldiers and Righteous Knights, armor up with the sword of truth, the shield of courage – the fight to save the Damn Dam is upon us.
* * *
PROPHECIES AGAINST “ENVIRONMENTALISM THE RELIGION’
Read them. They tip our painting bush with the truth.
- “Environmentalism as Religion”, Joel Garreau (The New Atlantis)
- “The Greying of Green?”, David Solway (PJ Media). The writing is on the wall—in increasingly large type.
- “Who Are the Real Climate Deniers?”, David Solway (PJ Media). Both style and substance bespeak the weakness of climate-warmist arguments.
- “Our New Age Saboteurs”, John Pechette (American Thinker)
- “The Ideological Environmentalist” (The New Atlantis)
- “Environmentalism as Religion”, Paul Rubin (Wall Street Journal)
- “The Pathetic God of Environmentalism”, Larrey Anderson (American Thinker)
- “The Necessary Apocalypse”, J.R. Dunn (American Thinker)
- “The Greens, Religion, and Science”, Mark Musser (American Thinker)
- “Cult of Global Warming is Losing”, Michael Barone (National Review Online)
- “Myth-spinning greenies alienate the greatest myth-maker of our time“ (American Thinker). As they say, a little gem.
- “Green Evangelicals ‘Masquerade’ New EPA Rule as ‘Pro-Life’”, Mark Tooley (FrontPage)
- “Apocalyptic Daze”, Pascal Bruchner (City Journal)
- “Incinerating the American West”, Robert Zubrin (PJ Media). This little piece will do as a stand in for a library of commentary on the damage “the Greens” have visited upon the American West, especially its forests.
- “The Population Control Holocaust“, Robert Zubrin (New Atlantist) Excerpt from book Merchants of Death.
- “Have a Little Faith, Just Trust Me!”, Jim Yardley (American Thinker). Environmental extremists on the left treat their belief system as a religion, something that has not been proven and might not even be capable of proof. That’s the definition of a religion, isn’t it?
- “The New Holocaust-Deniers”, Robert Zubrin (PJ Media). Environmentalism the Religion as the new King Herod slaughtering the innocents.
- “Green Supremacism: The Morgenthau Plan Reborn“, Ed Driscoll (PJ Media)
- “The Piltdown Warning”, Bruce Walker (American Thinker)
- “Environmental Protection Lessons from Ronald Reagan: ‘Trust but Verify’, S. Fred Singer (American Thinker)
- “Climate Science vs Politics: The Road Ahead“, S. Fred Singer (American Thinker). The good news is that science evidence has made it quite clear that the human contribution to a possible global warming is minor; in fact it cannot even be identified in the data record. The bad news is that the media and politicians pay no attention whatsoever to the science
- “The Heretics: Dr. Juliann Simon” (FrontPage)
- “Environmentalism as Religion” (The Atlantist)
- “The Greens, Religion, and Science”(American Thinker)
- “The Global Warming Religion” (FrontPage)
- “Book review: The Mad, Mad, Mad World of Climatism”,Russell Cook (American Thinker)
- “Professor Calls for Death Penalty for Climate Change ‘Deniers’“, Timothy Birdnow (American Thinker). It is as inevitable as the rising of the sun; the Left, when thwarted in their quest for power, suggests the use of lethal force to compel those who disagree.
- “Greens Attack on Mariculture“, Robert Zubrin (National Review Online). They see native Americans as the enemy.
- “EPA Corruption and Scandal“, Jim O’Sullivan (American Thinker). The EPA’s sleaziness, its disregard for transparency, its fraudulent estimation of costs/benefits, and now its attempt to defy and evade a Federal Court order (and by extension FOIA, mail and wire fraud laws) combines both inbred corruption and serious scandal.
- “Climate Change in Perspective “ (American Thinker). Picking changes that just match the current academic, governmental, and political “consensus” on climate change is not how authentic science is supposed to work.
- “Environmentalism and Human Sacrifice”, Dennis Prager (FrontPage). Eco-fanatics cause tens of millions of Third World children to die due to their anti-human policies.
- “The Anatomy of Climate Science Hype”, S. Fred Singer (American Thinker)
- “Obsessive-Compulsive Environmentalism”, Rich Trzupek (American Thinker). The cleaner the environment, the more desperate enviros become to tackle the Next Big Scare.
- “‘Trust Us, Skeptics Are Crooks’“, Russell Cook (American Thinker). For an issue supposedly rooted in pure science, it’s hard to overlook how promoters of man-caused global warming have every appearance of being not only anti-intellectual, but also blatantly anti-science.
- “Global Warming? Oops! Never Mind!”, Jonathon Moseley (American Thinker)
- “Global Warming? Yeah, Right! “, W.A. Beatty (American Thinker)
- “How Environmentalism Harms the Poor”, James Schall (Crisis). EXCELLENT.
- “Not Yet Time to Declare Victory over Climate Anti-Capitalists”, Peter Wilson (American Thinker). Some climate change skeptics have begun to express optimism recently, but our battle to persuade the public is far from over.
- “Happy Earth Day… and Lenin Day”, Paul Kengor (American Spectator). Environmentalists of the world, unite!
- “Earth Day Lesson: Environment is not Climate“,Thomas P. Sheahen (American Thinker). Earth Day is here again, but few people seem interested any more in global warming. It’s plausible to inquire whether people realize we’ve got a duty to protect the environment. Actually, “protecting the environment” is not necessarily the same topic.
- “Earth Day 2013: The Papal Edition”, G. Tracy Mehan (American Spectator). Protecting natural and human ecology.
- “The Human-Hating Roots of the Green Movement”, Arnold Ahert (FrontPage)
- “The Green Supremacists Strike Again”, Ed Driscoll (PJ Media)
- “Is Roy Spencer the world’s most important scientist?“, Norman Rogers (American Thinker). Roy Spencer is a climate scientist at the University of Alabama Huntsville who may be the world’s most important scientist. He has discovered scientific insights and theories that cast great doubt on global warming doctrine.
- BOOK: Global Warning: Trails of an Unsettled Science by David Solway
- “How Gaia Replaced God”, Barbara King (PJ Media)
- BOOK: Merchants of Despair: Radical Environmentalism . . . by Robert Zubrin
* * *
THE SUSTAINABILITY HOAX
- “The Sustainable Development Hoax” (American Thinker)
- “Avantgarde Sustainability Curriculum” (American Thinker)
- “The Livable Communities Act” (American Thinker)
* * *
ISLAMISM & ENVIRONMENTALISM: COMMON COMRADES
- “Islam and Environmentalism: United in Anti-Humanism”, Theodore Shoebat (FrontPage). When ideology devalues the status of mankind, horrifying results ensue.
- “The Islamist-Enviromentalist Alliance”,Daniel Greenfield (FrontPage)
- “Imams of Islam and the Environment”, Victor Davis Hanson (National Review Online). Allah blowing up Yosemite!!!
- “NASA’s Hansen: Climate change a moral issue like slavery“ (American Thinker). The only moral issue about Hetch-Hetchy is its servitude to men, women and children of good will.
THE NAZI TAPROOT OF ENVIRONMENTALISM THE RELIGION
- “Green Lebensraum: The Nazi Root of Sustainable Development“, (American Thinker)
- “The Nazi Origins of Apocalyptic Global Warming Theory”, Mark Musser (American Thinker)
- “The Green Nazis”, Mark Musser (American Thinker)
- “Friedrich Nietzsche and His Proto-Nazi Eco-Fascism“, Mark Musser
- “Nazis as Nature Mystics”, John Stroup (The Word/not available online). Connect the thought here to Islam’s monotheism (that is, its absolutist, isolationist, beyond walks in the cool of the evening, monotheism)
- “The Green-Nazi Axis“ (American Thinker). AT author Mark Musser will be interviewed on the connections between National Socialism and environmentalism on the nationally syndicated Janet Mefferd Show between 3 and 4 PM Eastern time today. An internet live feed is available.